Timber Hills Apartments residents enjoy spacious, apartment living in a beautifully, secluded setting in
the heart of Mt. Gretna. Our standard, single floor apartments provide approximately 1,000 square feet
of space including two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room, dining room and kitchen. And each
includes a brick fireplace in the living room. Many apartments offer two bathrooms along with finished
or partially finished basements.
Outside, our apartments are constructed from brick and include a large patio. Ample parking is available for two cars. Expansive lawns, woods bordering a hiking trail, and nearby Mt. Gretna Lake provides a welcome retreat for residents who enjoy the outdoors. Lawn service and snow removal are included.
Check out our list of amenities:
- 16-foot brick wall with a wood burning fireplace
- Full-sized dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Self-cleaning range oven
- Wash/dryer connections
- Ceramic tile floors in the kitchen, bath and foyer
- Plush, wall-to-wall carpeting
- Central air conditioning (some apartments)
- Private patio
- Space available for shed storage (resident provided)
- Water, sewage and garbage service
- Professional lawn care and snow removal
Apartment leases are for one year. Two bedroom, single bath apartments start at $825 per month.
Two bedroom, two bath apartments start at $875 per month.
The following restrictions apply:
- No pets
- Two person occupancy over the age of 18
- Security deposit equal to one month's rent
- Annual lease